8 C. rice cereal squares (Chex)
1 1/2 C. chocolate chips or Melts
1/2 C. peanut butter, creamy (You can omit this, see Note below)
3/4 C. powdered sugar
3/4 C. brownie mix
2 large plastic bags
2 1/2 C. Reese's Pieces, optional
2 1/2 C. Candy Corn, optional
1. Place Chex cereal in a large bowl and put your powdered sugar in one large plastic bag and your brownie mix in another. (It helps to have everything ready to go.)
2. Put your chocolate chips/melts and peanut butter in a microwave proof bowl and heat for 30-50 seconds and stir until smooth.
3. Pour over Chex cereal and gently fold until coated in chocolatey goodness.
4. Put half of your chocolatey cereal in one plastic bag (with the powdered sugar) and then other half in your other bag (with the brownie mix).
5. Seal each bag and shake until covered.
6. Dump onto a cookie sheet to cool.
7. Serve with Reese's Pieces and Candy Corn for color!
NOTE: For peanut allergies, omit peanut butter and use MELTS for your chocolate, these will melt down more easily than chocolate chips, and increase the amount to 2 cups