- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup eggnog
- 2¾ cups crushed vanilla sandwich cookies, divided (I used Golden Oreos)
- 1 package vanilla candy melts or vanilla almond bark
- Heat white chocolate chips and cream in the microwave for 1 - 1½ minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Mix in 2½ cups crushed cookies.
- Place the bowl in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until thickened.
- Use a one tablespoon dough scoop to make even sized truffles.
- Roll the truffles between your hands to make them into smooth balls.
- Place on a parchment covered tray and freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Dip the truffles into melted white chocolate.
- Place the dipped truffles on a parchment covered tray and sprinkle immediately with the extra cookie crumbles before the white chocolate hardens.
- One the coating is set, store the truffles in the fridge in covered container.
If you are pressed for time, coat the truffles with powdered sugar instead or dipping them.