These were good. I don't think I'd be in a hurry to make them again, but they were good.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 c light brown sugar
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbls vanilla
- 2 c flour
- 1 c old fashioned oats
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c Reese's peanut butter baking chips
- 2 cups Reese's minatures, chopped or Reese's minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter and continue mixing.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add in vanilla.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the flour mixture slowly stirring until well combined.
- Stir in the peanut butter chips.
- Spread 2/3 of the dough on the bottom of the pan. Top with Reese's minis or chopped miniatures.
- Drop the remaining dough on top by the teaspoon. It doesn't have to be perfect and it won't cover all the Reese's.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool completely and then cut into bars