Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cola Q Chicken

We didn't like this at all.  We love BBQ sauce  - especially Sweet Baby Rays but this just had a funny taste to it.  I didn't like the coke addition to it at all.  I used drumsticks to make it.  I don't think the 1/2 hour on high with the BBQ sauce really did much.  I think it should have been longer.  I won't be making again:(

  • 4 – 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, thawed
  • One 18 oz. Bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s Cola-Q Barbecue Sauce {if you can’t find Cola-Q at your store, you can substitute Original Sweet Baby Ray’s Sauce}
  • 1/2 Can Coca-Cola {approx. 6 oz.}
  • What You’ll Do:

    • Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 3 hours {covered}
    • After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot
    • Mix together BBQ Sauce and Coca-Cola
    • Pour mixture over chicken, and cook on high for 30 more minutes

    No comments:

    Post a Comment